Found this post on reddit. Thought it would be useful.
- CMD+Space opens the Spotlight window, which VERY quickly lets you search for files and applications to launch. It’s how I open everything.
- CMD+Q quits the application
- CMD+W closes the current window
- CMD+Shift+3 takes a whole-screen screenshot and saves it to the desktop
- CMD+Shift+4 lets you drag the mouse to save a screenshot of a portion of your screen
- Option+Right-Clicking an icon in the Dock will let you Force Quit frozen applications
- CMD+Option+Shift+Right-Clicking an icon in the Dock will REALLY let you Force Quit a frozen application pretty immediately.
- CMD+I Opens the Inspector, which shows you a file’s properties.
- Holding CMD and clicking lets you reposition items in the menubar. You can even drag them out to remove them entirely.
can read the rest on reddit.